LISTERINE® HEALTHYWHITE™ GENTLE mouthwash sample from Crowdtap

I got a chance to try this product from a website that I just joined, Crowdtap.

I typically use regular Listerine, not the whiting kind. I thought "what the heck it's free, why not try it." This mouthwash does not burn, is light, but has a sweet taste that regular Listerine does not. The one thing I am not a fan of is the fluoride, I do not use fluoride, and think by using it one of my cavities may have been aggravated, but can't prove it one way or another.

If it was fluoride-free I would buy it, but with that being said, it's a great whitening mouthwash, I actually saw a noticeable difference in only a week's use. It's affordable, gentle, and a great product for those that drink a lot of tea, (like myself.)


Ignore my terrible shadowy picture, but my mp3 player I used for photos stopped working. 

The next product that I will be reviewing from Crowdtap is Sweet 'N Low! Look for that soon!

I have free samples and coupons to give out of those, and will be holding a competition!

Here's the product!

Comments

Popular Posts