Rebranding, and adding plus size fashion?

I am thinking of rebranding. While I have had this blog for several years, I have not updated regularly, and my topics seem a bit all over the place. I still want to keep a focus on living frugal, but thinking I will shift it a bit to be about plus size fashion, frugal living, and social media marketing. I have yet to come up with a name, but think this is where I want to go.


Thanks for reading, and tune in for updates!

This photo is the sort of post for plus size fashion. 

I need a better camera, but you get the idea.

I often get complimented on my outfits, so I thought it would be nice to show other fat and proud ladies how you can rock any outfit that you want to.

What do you think, should I post more OOTD posts?

Outfit of the Day:

Dress: Lane Bryant black scuba dress, from last year (22)


Leggings: Canari leggings from Zulily originally, but now on Ebay(3X)

Jewelry: Made by me or my partner Denique Vintage Designs






Living Rich in  A Poor World is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Comments

Popular Posts