5 Hour ENERGY Lemonade sample.

Wow, has it really been nearly six months since I posted last? 

You all know how much I love free stuff, and this was no exception. As I barely get sleep anymore I rely a lot on caffeinated items, including energy shots. I had never tried the lemonade flavor of 5 Hour ENERGY and when Smiley360 offered me a chance to try it I did.  

While it was not my favorite flavor, it was okay. It reminded me of cheap lemonade mixes, a bit skunky, and too sweet. I know they do this to mask the flavor of the B vitamins, but this just makes me gag every time. The upside is that it is small so you can down it like a shot, they were kind enough to include two so I shared one with my other half. He didn't care for it either, but they do wake you up faster than coffee, and it lasts longer.

What do you think of 5 Hour ENERGY

Want to get free stuff like I do, join me on Smiley360 
http://h5.sml360.com/-/gssq

Best,

Corey

Comments

Popular Posts