Life as we know it is over...


         Just Kidding

                                      Things have not gotten much better...

Despite being on three interviews I have not gotten a single job offer. I thought that getting my MBA would open doors for me, but that does not seem to be what is occurring. I have applied for dozens of jobs, without any offer. I never had this problem prior to getting a degree. Maybe it is because I won't settle for $9 an hour any longer, I want what I am worth. I worked too hard on my degree and over my career to settle for such a pittance. Oh and by the way we lost our Ebay accounts indefinitely due to some shall I say idiots that rated us poorly despite not leaving negative feedback or contacting us. 

Things are starting to look up though my boyfriend has taken on some projects and we are going to start writing a book together.

We also started going to a program that feeds you lunch for free which has been a great help when we sit downtown all day writing and doing work. Food can get expensive especially at Panera where we usually sit.

I can't seem to focus at home and have to go somewhere. We do not have a place to type at in our house other than our bed and that just makes me want to nap. I NEED AN OFFICE!!  I will get these things before I know it. New projects to come that will make it easier for me to work.


  • Clean and organize the RV- This will help get the used clothing business back up and running. 
I think my goal will be to start a business that I can live off of. I don't see myself working for others again because I am now (queue scary music, dun dun dun) OVERQUALIFIED at 31 years old. WTF!!

How many of you are in the same boat that I am? 

On a side note here is a cute picture of my dog:


Comments

Popular Posts